□ Cornell Univ. MILR 과정
□ U. Minnesota MHRIR 과정
□ Rutgers Univ. MHRM / MLER 과정
□ Ohio State U. MLHR 과정
□ Michigan State U. MLRHR 과정
□ UIUC MHRIR 과정 http://www.uiuc.edu/index.html
□ U. Wisconsin. MHRLR과정
MHRIR : Master's degree in human resources and industrial relations
MILR : Master of Industrial and Labor Relations
- 1. Conell University TOEFL : 213, GRE Ver 500, Averg 630, GMAT 650
- 2. Ohio State university TOEFL : 250, GRE : ??
- 3. University of Minnesota (MYU) TOEFL : 237 GRE/GMAT : VER 60%,AVER 55%
- 4. Stanford University : MBA밖에 없는 것같은데...?
1. Conell University TOEFL : 213, GRE Ver 500, Averg 630, GMAT 650
- Admissions Decision Factors
- Areas of study, majors Often entering students have an undergraduate major in the social sciences; the field of psychology is frequently well-represented in an MILR class. However, it is not unusual to have fellow classmates who have been nurses, engineers or school teachers.
- Work experience We don't require it, but often nearly half of the incoming professional masters classes have spent a few years in the workplace. The mix of student experiences makes class discussion lively.
- GRE or GMAT You'll need to take the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) and have your scores forwarded to us. The GRE scores for incoming students are generally in the upper 500s for the verbal section and generally average 630 for the quantitative section of the test. Students applying to the MILR/MBA dual degree program should take the GMAT. The average GMAT scores are around 650. Read about recent graduate student test scores in Who's Who and What's What, a two-page pdf document.
- Application Deadlines
- Fall For academically-awarded aid, send in your application and make sure we receive all supporting documents by February 15 of the year you want to attend. If you're not interested in applying for aid, we need to receive your application and all documents by April 1 at the latest.
- Spring To begin study in the Spring, we need to receive your application and all supporting documents by November 15. There's very little financial assistance for students who begin in the spring, but you'll have the opportunity for two summer internships as a spring term entrance student. (And many students in the program have received job offers from their internship employers.)
- Tips for International Students
- International applicants are encouraged to apply online on the Cornell Graduate School website if possible, to avoid any mailing delays.
- To matriculate at the Graduate School, you must have received a baccalaureate degree or, for students with foreign credentials, the equivalent from a college or university of recognized standing.
- The International Students and Scholars Office (ISSO) is the campus center for international students. ISSO can advise you about immigration regulations and forms and can refer you to various campus services for counseling, financial matters, medical care, and housing. See the ISSO website. http://www.isso.cornell.edu/
- TOEFL If English isn't your native language, you'll need to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). To be admitted to Cornell you need to achieve a score of at least 550 (paper test) or 213 (computer-based) on the TOEFL.
- Credentials, transcripts We need transcripts from every college or university where you've ever taken courses. We don't pay great attention to grade point averages (GPAs) or calculate them when an institution doesn't. We prefer to look closely at the courses you've taken and the grades you've received.
- Recommendations You'll need to arrange for two letters of recommendation from faculty members acquainted with your academic work. You may supplement the required two academic recommendations with one or two professional recommendations.
- Interviews We don't require an interview, although we're certainly happy to meet with you if you visit Cornell. (See Visiting ILR.)
2. Ohio State university TOEFL : 250, GRE : ??
- http://fisher.osu.edu/mlhr/ fisher collage
- Graduate Program : Labor and Human Resources, Master of
- Program Website: fisher.osu.edu/mlhr
- Degrees Offered: M.L.H.R.
- Admission Quarters and Application Deadlines: Au Qtr:
U.S. Students - July 1;
Int'l students - Mar 1. Wi Qtr - Oct. 1;
Sp Qtr - Jan. 1.
- Deadlines if also Applying for Funding: Fellowship: U.S. students-Jan 15; Int'l students-Nov 28. Grad Associateship - Feb 15. No funding available for Wi or Sp Qtr applicants.
- Test Requirements: GRE General Test.
- English Language Testing Requirements: TOEFL: prefer 600 paper; 250 CBT.
- Special Application and Program Information: Separate application required. Contact program or web site for application.
- Program Contact Information: 100K Gerlach Hall ; 2108 Neil Ave ; Columbus, OH 43210
- Phone: (614) 292-8511
- Fax: (614) 292-9006
- Email: email@example.com
Application Deadlines Deadlines for MLHR applications for each quarter are listed below:
Autumn Quarter:July 1 - click here for "funding assistance consideration" deadlines
Winter Quarter: October 1 (no funding)
Spring Quarter:February 1 (no funding)
3. University of Minnesota (MYU) TOEFL : 237 GRE/GMAT : VER 60%,AVER 55%
There are no absolute cutoffs for admission, but applicants most likely to be admitted are those with strong undergraduate records (3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale) and strong Graduate Record Exam (GRE) scores (30th percentile or better on the verbal and quantitative sections). M.A. applicants can substitute comparable Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) scores for the GRE. International applicants whose native language is not English must score at least 237 on the computer-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) (this is equivalent to 580 on the paper-based test).
For comparison purposes, students who were admitted for Fall 2003 in the M.A. program had an average undergraduate GPA of 3.4, and GRE/GMAT scores in the 60th percentile (verbal) and 55th percentile (quantitative). For the Ph.D. program, the average GPA is 3.6 and the average GRE scores are in the 80th percentile.
The HRIR graduate programs have a serious commitment to valuing diversity. We define diversity to encompass many characteristics including economic disadvantage, special talents, evidence of leadership qualities, race or ethnicity, a strong work record, and disability. A diverse student body enriches graduate education by providing a multiplicity of views and perspectives that enhance research, teaching, and the development of new knowledge. A diverse mix of students promotes respect for, and opportunities to learn from, others with the broad range of backgrounds and experiences that constitute modern society. During the past several years, M.A. students have come from 26 states and from countries in Asia, Europe, and South America. Minority enrollment in the day program is about 18 percent and in the evening program about 5 percent.
The department does not require any specific undergraduate major. Previously admitted students have had undergraduate degrees ranging from engineering to the fine arts. The most common majors include psychology, business, economics, human resource development, and speech communication.
For admission to the M.A. program for Fall Semester entry, the application deadline is June 15. However, your application must be complete by February 1 if you wished to be considered for departmental financial aid. All students are strongly encouraged to complete their applications as early as possible.
For admission to the M.A. program for Spring Semester entry, the application deadline is October 15.
The deadline for Ph.D. application materials is January 1. Ph.D. students are admitted for the Fall semester only; there is no Spring entry into the Ph.D. program. All students are strongly encouraged to apply early.
For more information on deadlines for University financial aid, consult the University of Minnesota Office of Financial Aid.
4. Stanford University : MBA밖에 없는 것같은데...?
받은 트랙백 
★ Wiki는 Web 2.0에 기반한 운영체제이지만 Redica가 작성한 글의 저작권은 Wiki운영자인 Redica에게 있습니다.
사용시에는 제 허락을 얻으시고 출처를 밝혀주세요. www.redica.pe.kr ★