| * HongCha presented me this book few months ago.|
Well, well, I have to make a word book for this novel. It has so many unfamiliar word which is using in nornal life. Huh...
Now Eddie met the second man who was his captain in war.
- final wisps of grilled steak evapotate into the party air.
- the lifeless terrain
- The sky burst open and gushed rain, a thick, brownish downpour.
- shrug, grunt
- the nasal hissing in and out
- retaliate, but M belched and wobbled backward.
- Smallpox. Typhoid. Tetanus. Yellow fever.
- He learned that scabies are itchy ilttle mites that burrow into your skin.
He wounded, lost one leg in war...
- He and Marguerute buy saltwater taffy, molasses and teaberry and root beer flavors.
- weapon : bayonet, rifle, pistol
- goo drying on his temples
- A yellow flame moved up his calf and thigh. He raised his arms and hollered.
- It had cut through several nerves and tendons and shattered against a bone, fracturing it vertically.
- salute me.
- you hold it the way a soldier holds his crucifix when he's praying in a foxhole.
Eddie met the third people, an old lady who wore old fashioned costume.
- Her clothes were before his time, a dress made of silk and chiffon, with a bib-like bodice stitched with white beads and topped with a velvet bow just below her neck. Her skirt had a rhinestone buckle and there were snaps and hooks up the side.
- squint, shrug>(shrugged), exhale, sigh, shaking one's head, hobble
- Our courtship was exhilarateing
- a man of means : 재산가
★ Wiki는 Web 2.0에 기반한 운영체제이지만 Redica가 작성한 글의 저작권은 Wiki운영자인 Redica에게 있습니다.
사용시에는 제 허락을 얻으시고 출처를 밝혀주세요. www.redica.pe.kr ★