|< mysign >|
|* ''' DrZoibergLo ''' : GOHrNR http://www.QKiMt6vfLbn1bD0zxU9QchzPHO25ZYPy.com - <small>2011-11-30 1:33 am</small>|
1. You think you can do these things, but you can't.
- He thinks he is kind, but he isn't. He is Mr.Bossy. - My mother thought she could have made me slim, but she couldn't. - I think I can do it easily, but it isn't. - You think you can handle it, but you can't. - You think you can swin in there, but nobody can't. There is a desert. No water!
2. I'd say it's half full.
- I'd say it is a wonderful plan. - I'd say she is ugly. - I'd say yes. - I'd say I want to be happy. - If my guess is correct, I'd say somewhere around the 15th of next month.
3. All drains lead to the ocean.
- All roads lead to Seoul. - All train lead to the success. - The positon leads to the power. - No sign board lead to the right direction. - All answers lead me to be a teacher. - You may lead a horse to the water, but you cannot make him drink.
4. If it wasn't for you, I never would've even made it here.
- If it wasn't for you, I never would've done it within 3 hours. - If it wasn't for me, you never would've thought you could do it again. - If it wasn't for the doggies, I never would've seen the horror movie. - If it wasn't for him, she never would've fallen in love again. - If it wasn't for alarm, I wouldn't havee caught the train.
5. I wouldn't be surprised if he's out there in the harbor waiting for you right now.
- I wouldn't be sad if he doesn't make a call during this weekend. - I wouldn't be surprised if my boss is jumping up the high position right now. - You wouldn't be surprised if US government states the redrawal the casuality from Iraq immediatelly. - He wouldn't be happy if she's waiting for him after the military service. - I wouldn't be surprised if Jenny's getting merried with a bald.
< mysign >