변경사항 (가장 최근의 "일반적인 수정"부터)
(다른 변경사항 없음)
|-23,7 +23,7 |
|* I'm suprised~(부정적 놀람)|
|* I'm '''pleasently''' suprised~ (긍정적 놀람)|
|* I '''love''' he talks to me : 비꼬는 말, 그가 그렇게 하는 말이 '''증말''' 좋다. -> 그런 식으로 말하지 마라.|
|* You should that : 아주 강한 명령조의 말이므로 평소 사용시에는 조심해야 함.|
|* You should ~ that : 아주 강한 명령조의 말이므로 평소 사용시에는 조심해야 함.|
|* I just want to say that~|
|* rub him the wrong way : 성질을 긁다.|
|* Media mogul : 미디어제왕, 루퍼스 머독, 터드 터널 등|
RedicasLife / RedicasStudy / RedicasEnglish
Any one could comment about my writings, still I'm a English learner that means I might make mistakes and thay should be corrected. Thanks.
Saturday, August 16, 2008
- The first class was a little shock to me. All of members except me spoke English quite well and no one hesitated to discuss any topic.
All the time I murmured, I made me crazy such as a mice were chased by cat. After the horrorable 3 hours, I had to ask to teacher about the class would be fit at me or not. Fourtunetally she said the first class might be difficult for new comer but everyone thought all the same like me. Yes. The first class was a disaster that but the second would be better. Ok, let's go!!
Saturday, August 23, 2008
- You said you were taking a business class.
- First of all..
- must have + p.p
- It must have been love. : 사랑이었을거야...
- As I told you~
- at the very first of time~ : 찾아볼 것 --> at the very first time
- Based on my experience~
- On the top of that~
- finishing school : a private school for men or women that emphasizes training in cultural and social activities
- I confess about that~
- I see your point : http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/I_see_your_point
- don't use BUT any of case in conversation..
- If it were up to me, I might be inclined to ~ : 그런 일이 나에게 일어난다면, 난 ~하고 싶네요.
- I'm suprised~(부정적 놀람)
- I'm pleasently suprised~ (긍정적 놀람)
- I love he talks to me : 비꼬는 말, 그가 그렇게 하는 말이 증말 좋다. -> 그런 식으로 말하지 마라.
- You should ~ that : 아주 강한 명령조의 말이므로 평소 사용시에는 조심해야 함.
- I just want to say that~
- rub him the wrong way : 성질을 긁다.
- Media mogul : 미디어제왕, 루퍼스 머독, 터드 터널 등
- You are not self-conscious about your accent, are you? : 발음에 신경쓰지 않나보지? self-conscious means complex.
- Close deal : deal을 끝내다.
- closer : deal을 잘 끝내는 사람 : ex) Kate, the closer.
- I think I may underestimated. : 과소평가했는지도 모르겠다.
- He is quite an individual character. : 독특한 성향이다.
- I really didn't see them come out today. : 그렇게 했는지 잘 모르겟다.
- Why has Jessy had to go?
- If you are Trump, who would to go?
Saturday, August 30, 2008
★ Wiki는 Web 2.0에 기반한 운영체제이지만 Redica가 작성한 글의 저작권은 Wiki운영자인 Redica에게 있습니다.
사용시에는 제 허락을 얻으시고 출처를 밝혀주세요. www.redica.pe.kr ★